Custom Floors from Designer Floors Of Houston, source:designerfloorsofhouston.com
Designer Floors Of Houston. What sort of flooring do you walk on when inside your house? Is it hardwood? Natural stone tiles? Brick? Marble? The particular high-tech luxury vinyl floor coverings? The polyurethane marmoleum flooring? Or something more beautiful overlaid with expensive floor coverings? Whatever floor designs you have installed in your house or are just about to, you might like to look at your options first before making the decision. That’s because there are dozens of floor types to choose from and it’s not only cheap wooden flooring or the simpler looking stone floor. Presently there are even exotic floors that you probably never heard of! So flip every page on our brochures, check out each picture and match your home decors and furniture with the right kind of floor tile that you think would fit best.
What are my options?
Is actually always the best thing to have many options to consider as it will not leave you with only very few choices that it is likely you didn’t want in the first place. And so to enumerate them, here are the various sorts of floor designs that you can choose from:
– Hardwood – among the sorts of hardwood floor surfaces that you can have installed in your own home includes Robinier, Ash, Bamboo, Beech, Birch, Cherry, Cork, Imbuya, Jatoba, Kempus, Maple, Merbau, Maple, Red Oak, Teak, Pine, Zebrano and Tiger Wood.
– LVT – luxury vinyl flooring can copy any floor designs from hardwood, to stone floor and other new design concepts that contain never recently been achieved in other varieties of flooring before.
– Stone Tiles – it could include Flagstone, Granite, Limestone, Marble, Sandstone, Slate, Travertine and Manufactured Stone.
– Laminated Flooring – this sort of flooring is relatively exclusive to wood cedar planks only and they come in only three kinds which are the glueless-click, glued laminate and the pre-glued tiles. Just like luxury vinyl floors this kind of flooring is very easy to install and so if you wish to have a hardwood floor in no time, then choose laminate flooring.
– Carpets – you can buy plain or colored carpets, you can also choose to get patterns on them or not and for your long staircase you can use a step carpet runner. Just make sure to buy from the best carpet brands so that your carpet will last for years to come.
So as you can view you have quite a lot of options to redesign your floor and some of them are incredibly promising too! You’ll be amazed at how a lot more beautiful your house interior could be with a Red Oak floor or luxury vinyl fabric tiles. Sometimes you’re scared to try new things because you think they will ruin precisely what is, when in fact they can just do the opposite. Designer Floors Of Houston.