Floor Log Cabin Designs And Floor Plans from Log Cabin Designs And Floor Plans, source:plansdsgn.com
Log Cabin Designs And Floor Plans. What sort of flooring do you walk on when inside your house? Is it hardwood? Stone tiles? Brick? Marble? The high-tech luxury vinyl floors? The polyurethane marmoleum floor coverings? Or something more delightful overlaid with expensive carpets? Whatever floor designs you have installed within your house or are just about to, you may want to look at your options first before making the decision. That’s because there are dozens of floor types to choose from and it’s not merely cheap solid wood flooring or the simpler looking stone floor. There are even exotic flooring that you probably never heard of! So turn every page on our brochures, look at each picture and match your home decors and furniture with the right kind of floor tile that you think would fit best.
Exactly what are my options?
It can always a good thing to have many options to consider as it will not leave you with only very few choices that it is likely you didn’t want in the first place. Therefore to enumerate them, here are the several varieties of floor designs that you can choose from:
– Hardwood – one of the varieties of hardwood floors that you can have installed within your house includes Acacia, Ash, Bamboo, Beech, Birch, Cherry, Cork, Imbuya, Jatoba, Kempus, Maple, Merbau, Walnut, Red Oak, Teak, Pine, Zebrano and Tiger Wooden.
– LVT – luxury vinyl flooring can copy any floor designs from hardwood, to stone floor and other new design concepts which may have never recently been achieved in other varieties of flooring before.
– Stone Tiles – it may include Flagstone, Granite, Limestone, Marble, Sandstone, Slate, Travertine and Manufactured Stone.
– Laminated Flooring – this type of flooring is somewhat exclusive to wood planks only and they come in only three types which are the glueless-click, glued laminate and the pre-glued tiles. Just like luxury vinyl flooring this kind of flooring is very easy to install and so if you need to get a hardwood floor in no time, then choose laminate flooring.
– Carpets – you can buy plain or coloured carpets, you can also choose to have patterns on them or not and then for your long staircase you can use a step carpet runner. Just make certain to buy from the best carpet brands so that your carpet lasts for years to come.
So as you can observe you have quite a whole lot of options to remodel your floor and some of them are extremely promising too! You’ll be amazed at how a lot more beautiful your house interior could be with a Red Maple floor or luxury vinyl tiles. Sometimes you’re afraid to try new things because you think might ruin what exactly is, when in fact they can just do the opposite. Log Cabin Designs And Floor Plans.