Hardwood floor designs that are currently trending from Wood Flooring Design Ideas, source:trendir.com
Wood Flooring Design Ideas. What kind of flooring do you walk on when inside your house? Can it be hardwood? Stone tiles? Brick? Marble? Typically the high-tech luxury vinyl flooring? The polyurethane marmoleum flooring? Or something more exquisite overlaid with expensive floor coverings? Whatever floor designs you have installed in your house or are just about to, you may want to look at your options first before making a decision. That’s because there are dozens of floor types to choose from and it’s not only cheap solid wood flooring or the easier looking stone floor. There are even exotic flooring that you probably never heard of! So switch every page on our brochures, look at each picture and match your home decors and furniture with the right kind of floor tile that you think would fit best.
Precisely what are my options?
It’s always a very important thing to have many options to consider as it will not leave you with only very few choices that you most likely didn’t want in the first place. Therefore to enumerate them, here are the various types of floor designs that you can purchase:
– Hardwood – one of the sorts of hardwood floor surfaces that you can have installed in your own home includes Acacia, Ash, Bamboo, Beech, Birch, Cherry, Cork, Imbuya, Jatoba, Kempus, Maple, Merbau, Oak, Red Oak, Teak, Walnut, Zebrano and Tiger Wooden.
– LVT – luxury vinyl flooring can imitate any floor designs from hardwood, to stone floor and other new design concepts that contain never been achieved in other sorts of flooring before.
– Stone Tiles – it might include Flagstone, Granite, Limestone, Marble, Sandstone, Slate, Travertine and Manufactured Stone.
– Laminated Flooring – this type of flooring is relatively exclusive to wood cedar planks only and they come in only three types which are the glueless-click, glued laminate and the pre-glued tiles. Just like luxury vinyl floors this kind of flooring is quite simple to install and so if you wish to get a hardwood floor in no time, then choose laminate flooring.
– Carpets – you can buy plain or coloured carpets, you can also choose to have patterns on them or not and for your long staircase you can use a step carpet runner. Just make sure to buy from the best carpet brands so that your carpet lasts for years to come.
So as you can see you have quite a great deal of options to remodel your floor and some of them are incredibly promising too! You’ll be amazed at how much more beautiful your house interior could be with a Red Oak floor or luxury vinyl tiles. Sometimes you’re frightened to try new things because you think they will ruin what is, when in fact they can just do the opposite. Wood Flooring Design Ideas.